exchanges & returns
How can I make a return?
1. If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please contact us before returning the item. Send us an email containing your name, address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to.
2. Prepare the package and make sure it is well closed and protected. You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
3. Stick the following information outside of the package and make sure it sticks well:
4. Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification. Make the shipment of your package with any transport company that guarantees the tracking of the shipment. In the case of shipping from outside the EU, make sure that the shipment has all shipping and customs costs paid.
5. If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
How long do I have to make my return?
You have 14 days to return any of the products that you have purchased starting at the date of receiving your package.
Can I request for an exchange?
Yes, of course. Send us an email and we’ll happily assist you.
I'm an International customer, how do I make a return?
If you send your return items from outside of the European Union, we recommend to use courier (not post office) with tracking number and select an option DDP (Deliver Duty Paid). Mark your package as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges, however we are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs. Returns with unpaid customs charges, shipping costs or any additional fees will not be accepted.
Will I be charged return fees and custom charges?
Returns from outside EU might be subject to additional fees such as custom procedures and/or taxes. We cannot control or predict these charges, and it is the client's responsibility to pay any additional charges for customs clearance. Only once the parcel has been cleared, it will reach us. Prior to that, we have no say in whether we accept or reject a return parcel.
We recommend requesting information at your local customs office to calculate any eventual additional fees.
In the case you refuse to pay the additional fees, we reserve the right to not accept your return.
Will the shipping costs be refunded?
The delivery shipping costs and the return costs are non-refundable. You are responsible for the return shipping costs. Returns with unpaid customs charges, shipping costs or any additional fees will not be accepted.
If we made a mistake regarding your order we will definitely assume the shipping costs. If that case, please contact us as soon as possible sending us an email to email@example.com
How will I receive my refund?
We will refund the amount of the returned goods through the same payment method you used to purchase your order within 30 days.
Can I return products from different orders in the same package?
Yes, but make sure to include the requested information for the different orders.
Can I return a product that has been washed or unlabelled?
We will not accept the return of any product that is not in the conditioned as shipped (not been used, washed, damaged, etc.) and must still be labelled.
Which products are not accepted as a return?
Outlet, last chance and custom-made products - as moses baskets - are non-returnable.